Welcome to the English Forum for Thermostat For Arduino Yun

Termostato Inteligente para Arduino YUN Forums Smart Thermostat (English) Welcome to the English Forum for Thermostat For Arduino Yun

Este debate contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes y lo actualizó Roque Campos Roque Campos hace 1 año, 6 meses.

Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
    Roque Campos
    Roque Campos
    Jefe de claves

Hi!

If you reached this page looking for support for the DIY Project “Thermostat for Arduino Yun”, you are in the right place.

Feel free to ask what you want or to explain any suggestions that you have! You can ask us about the Android App, the Arduino Yun, or how to assembly all the parts, and we will try our best to answer and help you.

Please, place your questions or comments in a new thread.

Thanks in advance,

Roque Campos.

mstrdigi
    mstrdigi
    Participante

Hi,

Been running the app for some time now( the guy with the different pin settings)
    I resolderd my pins now on the proto board, so the updates work fine.

I have purchased the app, but my wife is unable to purchase thru the play store. Any way to keep the app working on her mobile.

ps: If you need translations to dutch, willing to help. 🙂
    Kind regards,

Roque Campos
    Roque Campos
    Jefe de claves

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for supporting our work by purchasing the premium version.

Well your wife can use the free version for a month. In the meantime, could you give me more details why you wife is not able to buy the app? For example screenshot of the error screen (if any).

If your wife is having problems to do the upgrade, I suppose that there will be other users with the same problem 🙁

Your help offer is welcome :). I will tell you when the app is ready to translate ;).

Thank you in advance!

Roque.

diman64
    diman64
    Participante

Hi guys,
    I’m interested to do this thermostat but I can’t find code for arduino!!
    where is possible to find it??

Thanks in advance.

diman64

Roque Campos
    Roque Campos
    Jefe de claves

Hi!

Welcome to the forum. Please, take in account that you need an Arduino YUN for this project. Not a normal Arduino UNO or Leonardo, etc.

You don’t need the code for the sketch. Once you have the Arduino Yun connected to your wifi, you can install the sketch (and other needed scripts) using the Android app (available in the playstore). All the need configuration is done automatically through the android app.

You don’t have to upload the sketch yourself with Arduino Studio and all this stuff 😉

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

Regards!

Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.